Here's what's safe and works every time.  I put a fuel line squeeze ball in
line on my Master Craft boat and 62 Pontiac.  Many auto parts and Marine
shops carry them.  They are about the size of a lemon.  Cut out a section
of fuel line, put the squeeze ball in with two clamps - a  few squeezes and
the bowl will be filled.  Saves the battery too if the car has been sitting
a while.

Krister Meister
Hopeful purchaser of a 68 - 71 SS this year or next -  70 SS is what I'm
really after.

                    "Kelly C. Hanna"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    Sent by:                          cc:     (bcc: Krister
Meister/PBU/Nsk-Corp)
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Fax to:

                    velles.net                        Subject:     Re: [Chevelle-List]
"Priming the pump"

                    01/13/2002 09:09 AM

                    Please respond to

                    chevelle-list