Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 9:31 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] building up a 70

As for as young people being into only rice burners (and criticize me if you will but I like most I see),  I have a ’69 Chevelle with a 454,TH350, and 12 bolt with 4.10 gears and I am 18.  I just recently purchased this.  Once of my first modifications besides the suspension is putting in a Richmond ROD 6 speed and lower gears for better cruising and top end.  I also have a ’70 parts car if you need something let me know and I might be able to get it.

Thanks

Michael