-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul G.
Ferguson
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 10:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Auto Lifts in your garage ?

I built one of those out of cement blocks into our old barn floor.  It works
great. When we poured the floor we framed out the pit so that 3/4 inch  was
recessed over the blocks.  That way we cut plywood to be the deck when the
pit was not in use.  I do of course worry about carbon monoxide being
heavier than air and never use the pit around a running engine.

Paul G. Ferguson
185-01 Union Turnpike
Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
(718) 454-1800