At 02:54 PM 01/16/2002, you wrote:
larry,
is that manual better than the manuals from GM? my 67 ss is just getting back from being painted and i've got to put all the pieces back together..so i ordered the factory assembly manual and the fisher body manual..it's being painted marina blue and i was wondering if anybody might know of a good shop that can do vinyl tops in the phoenix or tucson area? thanks..i'm new at this but it's been fun reading all the stuff on the "list"..

I can't read these posts due to the small print....please adjust the size of your font so all us old farts can read 'em.......

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com