I think I am going to start buying my repro bumpers from Troy :)

That is also the lowest price I've seen for bumper plating.

There is definitely a difference between standard and show quality. Standard
is fine for a driver, but as Troy said, you may be able to notice
imperfections here and there if you give a good look. I had mine done by
Desert Dog and they are not polished out to a mirror-like shine that you get
with a show-quality job. If you are really restoring the car, you are better
off not cheaping out on standard rechrome IMO. Also, the repro bumpers look
excellent and the price is right. I am putting repros on my 69 El Camino.