Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] paint

I did not play follow-the-leader when I pick the color for my 71 Chevelle. One thing that I did that helped me pick the color for my car was to purchase the two colors I liked. I painted a fender, half with one color and half with the other. I noticed that one of the colors showed off the lines and curses better than the other. You should purchase a pint of some colors and try them. Picking a color is a big decision and a lot of work has to be done to make the car look good.
Do not paint until you know for sure.
Keith Cooper