Thanx herb.  Thats about what i expected.   I've got a camaro that I'd
like to put the A/C compressor on the passenger side.  So I'll be
switching to the short pump setup.        I wasn't payin attention - do
you have power steering?

rick schaefer
http://members.home.net/jimmy4/rick1972elky.html
http://chevelles.com/showroom/ricks%20motor%20-L