I know that most everyone on the list that has membership in the former NCOA, now Late Great Chevys will be letting their membership expire, including myself.  As far as Yesteryears Club, i'm not sure, I haven;t heard much either, but I would also like some information on them.

Yep, I was very disappointed in the lack of notice that they were taking over...also that they didn't offer to refund money to those who might not want to remain members of the club. I don't know anything about the Yesteryears club, but I may search it later tonite to see what I can find.

I would have signed up for ACES, but they stop at 1972 (unlike Chevelles that go on til 1977 in name and 1987 in "descendants" body styles and frames).

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com