From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kelly C. Hanna
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2002 9:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Finally Found One

"...  related to power and torque. I'd go 3.73 at the rear and detail the compartment with POR-15....that's all you really need. It's a very tough paint. I dretailed the engine bay of my MCSS with it. Took a long time to do it, but did so with a quart can of the black. I do not recommend POR-20 (aluminized silver) though. I used it on my headers (2 coats) and it spotted black when sprayed with water accidentally when hot. It went on very thin, unlike POR-15....get the black. ""