Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:12 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Manuals

    Being new to the Chevelle list, can someone recommend the best manual to have for doing tasks like replacing fender wells, and perform other jobs like this.   I see service manuels, installation manuals, assembly manuals, not sure which way to go.
    Also any recomendations on business or individuals with reasonable prices and shipping on parts, new and used.  Thanks again guys.

Craig
69 SS