Hello All,
Just thought I would introduce myself and ask for some
advice. My name is Bill, and I live in Louisville,
Kentucky. I own a 72 Malibu, and I would like to make
some improvements. The interior/body is good, it has a
th350 trans, 350 small block (not original), drum
brakes (would like disk), Edlebrock performer manifold
and Edlebrock carb w/ manual choke. It has a cowel
induction hood, so I would like to get cowel induction
working on it. My main goal is to make it a 300-400hp
daily driver. What do you guys recommend? I don't know
that much about cars, but I am trying to learn as much
as I can in the process of upgrading my Malibu. I can
only spend about $3,000. Any advice would help.

Thanks!!!

Bill