Please send some pictures to me off list.

Kind Regards
André

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   6. februar 2002 00:49
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [Chevelle-List] 68-69 SS Hood FOR SALE

The time has come for me to admit my Chevelle has become a race car.....and
get rid of my SS hood in favor of a lightweigt Cowl hood. This hood is in
perfect shape and will include the chrome hood grilles and underhood
insulation. Price is $300 plus shipping from South Texas. I have pictures
for
anyone who may be interested, just let me know.

MIke