Well I think buckets and console are more sporty myself ....

 .....but the bench is great for cuddling and luvin ....

...... with your car being faster than his, you won't have to worry bout
that though ;)

 j/k                 Steve

-

Well I'd say go for what you prefer.  By the way my interior is Black vinyl,
and i know what ya mean about the mylar on the door panels peeling off.  I
got all my weatherstripping from Ground Up Restorations on Long Island, NY.

Tom   (click the link to see my 70)

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/micrlaser";>70 Chevelle SS</A>