At 09:59 PM 02/07/2002, you wrote:

Hey guys I got board the other night so I decided to create a web page.  I just wanted yall to look at it and tell me what you think and some other thinks I could do.  Take into consideration I have only worked on it about 2 hrs so far as I just work on it when I have a spare moment.  The address is www.angelfire.com/extreme3/69chevelle.  My car is not currently on the site as I don t have any pictures of it scanned yet but hopefully I can get that this weekend.

That's a nice Chevelle on the page....who's is that?

Kelly C. Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com