At 09:28 PM 02/07/2002, you wrote:
Did any of you see the article in March Car Craft about the X pipe installation on the mustang exhaust system.  It was a horsepower comparision with the H pipe and open headers.  The X pipe made 335 hp to 323 with the H pipe and 333 with open headers.  Open header made the most torque.  This is second article I have read about the X  pipe.  They seem like a good investment compared to the cost.  Magnoflow sells it for $80. thru retailer muffler shops.  12 hp at the rear wheels increase....  Any thought s?

My friend Ray Buck swears by his DR. Gas x-pipe....

Kelly C. Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com