I'm still young (just turned 20) but I've had/have some pretty neat cars in
my young years.... Heinz 57 Jeep CJ 75(something my uncle threw togather,
learned to drive in this puppy, sitting at my brothers now with a rotted out
frame), 66 SS396 (the baby), 72 Ford F150 (step dad gave it to me, fixed it
up pretty good and sold it back to him, cool toolbox in side of bed), 63
Caddy S&S Amboolance (yet to drag home got to see it finally), 88 S10 (best
vehicle on the place, only wrench I turned was to replace the oil pan when I
jumped it... don't ask), 95 GMC Sonoma (daily beater, don't like it, not old
enough), 69 C10 Stepside (in progress of replacing daily beater... until
winter, then the GMC gets driven), 66 Malibu 4 door (was going to make it a
complete daily driver burned up the 'glide, need to fix it).  So as you can
see I have something I can talk about when I get some age to me, just
hopefully I'll still have them all, or at least the baby.
Josh