From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of NoNeck
Sent: 17. februar 2002 00:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Great 2 days!!

Hey Gang, just wanted to share my past 2 days good news. My new truck came in earlier than expected and I picked it up yesterday and my fresh 454 was dropped off today at my home by my engine builder! All these new toys! The crappy part is that I have no time off until 2-27 to play with them! I'll post all the engine info later for anyone that cares. The truck is a 2002 Ram Quad Cab Sport in Graphite. 5.9L 3:92 posi. I'll have pics posted as soon as possible on my website. I love the truck though. VERY different from my 99 Ram QC. Gotta run. I'm home for dinner break. Later gang!! (Motor pics will be added to the website soon also.)
PS: Great job with everyone pitching in to get Keith's ride up and running! Keep it up gang. That's what it's all about! I sent my contribution today.
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com