It's easy, Michael.  Just go to Team Chevelle at www.chevelles.com  and click on our ACES logo.  Once you get to our page, just click on the "join" icon for a printable Membership applicaiton.  Fill it out and send it in with a check for $40, and within two weeks or less you'll have your Membership packet and the latest issue of Chevelle World, the official magazine of ACES.  Your subscription to CW is included as part of your Membership in the club.  In addition to the magazine and a Tech Hotline for our Members, we also offer free classified advertising for our members, and put on the largest Classic Chevelle ('64-'72) show in the world, plus another five Regional Chevelle-only events.  Hopefully, one or more will be within a days drive of your hometown.  Full informatiuon on ACES' 2002 events will be included in our Jan/Feb issue which is currently at the printers and will be in the mail shortly.  We appreciate your intrerest, Michael, in becoming a Member of ACES!

Chuck

Michael Ishee wrote:

What do i need to do to become a member of ACES and how much does it cost.
I have heard a lot about it and i guess it is time i get around to
joining...you do get a magazine with it too dont you or is that something
else i am thinking about.
Thanks
Michael