Very cool, Dale.  What mufflers are you using with the American Thunder pipes?
I've got a pair of 70-series big-block Flows on my '71 small-block convert and
really like the deep rumble.  Also, same as you, no "drone" at cruise speeds.
Was curious about the 50-series Delta Flows.  Anybody got a set on their
Chevelle?  Opinions?  The only problem with the 70-series is their size... it's
a tight fit because of their length, and the installation requires some
judicious trimming on both the mufflers and tailpipes to make 'em fit.
Flowmaster claims the Delta Flow design eliminates in-car rumble, and looking
at the size chart, they'll fit up a whole lot easier.  Thinking about putting a
set on my wagon, and some feedback here would help with the decision.

Chuck