Hello Everyone.   As you may or may not recall, I am in the process of
redoing a 72 Chevelle.  Just found out over the weekend that the previous
owner(s) replaced the driver's side quarter, but decided to mud the living
h*ll out of the passenger side.  So, I will be in the market for a new
quarter, driver's side floor, trunk lid, and possibly two new fenders
(future).

Once the car is in my garage, it will probably sit for a while, due to lack
of time to work on it.  During this time though, I will be saving money for
the future works on the Chevelle.  Instead of trying to nickel and dime the
car now, I would rather have a little more money to spend and be able to do
it right in the future.

I noticed a few websites from readers on this site that have their own
companies.  If they would be able to shoot me an email off-list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), I would like to look over their websites and see what
they have to offer.  I normally try to help out the 'smaller' companies if
they can be competitive with the larger companies.  A shop down the road
from work said to contact them first on any part before ordering from Summit
or Jegs.  I look at it this way.  If he can be competitive with the prices
(within a few dollars), I will save money on shipping and handling, as well
as drive time to the store to pick it up and drive time in the case it is
'defective'.

I should have pics of the car on my site soon, since it is coming time to
update it once again.  There is another Chevelle on the site that is being
rebuilt.

Thanks all!
Kevin

PS:  Kelly, hope your wife is feeling better.  And I hope the insurance
companies attempt to work with you, instead of against of you.

*
Kevin M. Bowman
Lorain, OH    44053

www.geocities.com/just4funcc/home.html

2000 Olds Alero GLS - 57,xxx Miles
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle - body work being completed
***Imaginary People - Capturing Your Imagination***