At 07:23 AM 02/21/2002, you wrote:
If you call them mad and there smoke coming from there end of the phone line, nothing good well happen. A company can not have an ad stating a price and not honor it. It is against the law. Be nice on the phone. If the person does not responded, ask for Ken or the Sale Manager. If the Sale Manager does not agree, tell his that it is against the law to advertise a price and not honor it. Make sure you print out the web page with some kind of proof of date. Do not get mad over the phone at anytime, it will not work. Be nice and cool.Do not make threats even if you right.

My father used to say "treat your vendors nicely, they'll respond much better to a sane request rather than a hotheaded rant". He was VP of Piggly Wiggly back in their heyday. I wish I had his patience sometimes, he could anyone to do anything by just asking...not to mention every woman that ever met him wanted to marry him.

Kelly C. Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com