Did the 69 Chevelle SS come with front bucket seats that did not have a headrest?  Mine don't have it and I don't know if mayby if I might have 69 front buckets.  The seats that I have are a lower back seat and the button to fold the seat is a rectanglar button, not square.  My other question is that if the seats are 68 and I go to redo the interior, can I buy a 68 Chevelle interior kit (carpet...is it the same as the 69, padding, front seat and rear seat covers) or do I need to by separate pieces to do the interior?

Thanks Again,
Lojac