I was down at my machine shop the other day, and it seems that there ain't a whole lot in the way of big block 402+.030 pistons these days, ( except whats now custom jobs from jl/ross/srp etc., or in a 12:1 speed-pro ) Since we are about to that point, I need to get something, and was wondering if anyone is running them, and how they like 'em. I plan on adding a nitrous system, so I am curious as to how they would stand up. I would imagine if I could afford to drop a blower on top, these would NOT be the way to go...

jerry