I am talking with a machinist about manufacturing some scripts and emblems
that are not currently available as repros. We are working on the first
couple already. The guy is already manufacturing scripts and emblems for
antique motorcycles, and his work is excellent. If anybody has been
searching for a script or emblem that they can't find anywhere, please let
me know. We will make anything that there is a demand for. So cast your vote
to have your favorite script or emblem reproduced.

For every piece, we will also need a sample to work from. So in many cases I
will need somebody to send a used piece that we can use as a model (doesn't
matter if they are weathered or pitted, as long as we can see what they are
supposed to look like, where the mounting pins are, what color paint [if
any] is supposed to be there, etc.). Those pieces will be returned, and we
will give you a break on the repro for helping us out.

Thanks,
John Nasta
Old Car Network
http://oldcarnetwork.com