Has anyone used the Air Lift Kits on their rear suspension?  I was thinking about it and was looking for some feedback before making the purchase.  Better yet, does anyone know of a complete kit that is offered for a 69 Chevelle.  When I say complete I mean bags, compressor, air tank, hardware, fittings, and four way independent adjustment.  I am looking for a bolt on kit.  I saw this on Horsepower TV.  They used it on a Dodge truck, but said identical kits were available for passenger cars.  I went to their website, but there was not any information about the kit that they installed.

Thanks,
Lojac