I have an extra heater control lever units from a 66 Chevelle. It's just the
cast unit and the three control levers. I can send you a pic if you'd like.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Vargas
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 2:59 AM
To: SS Chevelle
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Heater controls

I'm looking for heater control panel. Complete or a lever repair kit (if
it's available) for my '67 SS. It needs to fit a non A/C car my since it
doesn't have and never had A/C. Seems like I remember somebody making a
repair kit for them awhile back. Any help from anyone on this list would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
John
'67SS 427