I don't know about that Josh...I always thought the round gauge dash was
unique to the 70 SS (except for the "ultra rare" wood grained from the Monte
that's passed off as a Chevelle to badly fake a clone.)  I'm not that up on
70's but that's what I've been led to believe...round gauge pods, SS; sweep
dash, non-SS.

Dale