Hey gang I need help!!! I bought a Edelbrock carb #1405 off of ebay. It came to me taken apart (Boy where there alot of parts) some of the parts are missing. I tryed to buy parts from Edelbrock and they do not sell them. Here are the two parts I need: Pump Jet Housing-1 each (#35 on Edelbrocks rebuild kit parts breakdown picture) Fuel Bowl Baffle Plates-2 each (#45 on Edelbrocks rebuild kit parts breakdown picture) I bought the rebuild kit and it does not come with either of these parts. I have everything for rebuilding this carb but these two parts. I have attached to this email a picture of the parts I need. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Vince

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com