From: Lojac
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 10:07 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Chevelle Magazine Cost

Everyone please send $8.00 to me via mail.  The cost covers the magazine, envelope, and postage.  As soon as I receive the money, I will ship out the magazine.  If I do not have your address (i.e Wayne K. and Leo B.) please include that also in the envelope.  Sorry it took me so long.  I work retail and needless to say it was rainy here and everyone seems to have their tax checks back....need I say more.  I hope everyone enjoy s the magazine.  I know that I have.  There is plenty of useful info.....to get those old rides alive.

Later,
Lojac