Any one know what kind of rotating assembly a steel cranked hi perf pass 454
has? specificly the rods. Are they 7/16 bolt? I got the motor from a 77
motorhome but the block has the hi perf on the back of it next to the cam
plug. Another question is did they have oval port heads with the 4 bolt
steel crank? Does any one know how to see if the heads are original or how
to date code the  block/heads??? I am just trying to see what I have, I
would like to find out more about it.

Sean
66 Chevelle (soon to be RAT-ified.....)