Every new car came with a POP.  It is intended to act like a "credit card"
device that is stamped when work is done...it identifies the car and the
owner.  The neat thing is options are listed on the POP so it's almost as
good as finding the built sheet.  I have an example of a 67 POP at
http://www.team67.com/information/index.htm, then click the
"Protect-O-Plate" link.

Dale