Hello,
I am having a terrible time installing posi in my 10 bolt rear.  I purchased
a used posi unit to replace the open differential.  Everything bolted in just
fine until time for the C-clips.

I got the c-clips in and they spin freely, but now the center pin does not
have enoug room to slide through, and there is no room to back out the axles
any farther.  I used the stock axles which came with the open differential.
Does a Posi carrier take shorter axles?

Any advice would be truly appreciated, as my car is useless withour rear
tires!