Wasn't patting myself on the back or pandering for votes but I do appreciate
them!  The picture was taken at Goodguys in Ft. Worth last year by a
professional photographer and had the background completely stripped and a
mirror effect added.  The guy's name Mark Killam and he's out of Enid, OK
and makes a bunch of car shows.  I saw him again at the OKC Starbird show
and he had this picture up in his booth.  I already had a large print but
had another 8x10 made just for fun.  The man does super work (see
http://www.killamphotography.com/) and if you're ever at a show where he's
around, IMO, it's worth the money to have one done.

Dale