From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 8:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] rear questions

hey out there!
i have a question, is it worth it to convert my 10 bolt into a posi unit,
then eventually buy new ring/pinion, or should i just search for a used 12
bolt or ??
are all 12 bolts posi??
are the 12 bolt posi rebuildable??
which would be the cheaper/stronger venture??
are buicks, olds, pontiac a-body rears all the same (bolt into the car)