In a message dated 3/24/2002 10:09:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I want to make the car a floor shift.  I will need the shifter, cable, console, automatic tranny, crossmember (or will my m21 crossmember work?), tranny cooler.  Is there anything else?  What is a range select lever?  How hard is the conversion?

the crossmember is the same, if you go to a TH400 just move it back to the next set of holes.  the range select lever is the part on the side of the tranny that moves to change the gears.

Tom