Saw a 1984 Elky SS today...white with what looks like the original paint and decals still intact....looks pretty good and it's only $3750. It's on a lot on Garland
Rd near NW HWY (didn't catch the name). Looks like the 305 has been desmogged a bit as there are a few missing connectors at the water neck. AIR is still intact and the engine looks unmolested. Interior is very good except for the dash which has a couple of cracks, seats have been redone and are excellent (burgundy color)....but it's not bad for that old a car. Bed looks decent and has a rubber mat in it like mine. Front spoiler is intact and the gauges are really nice. From what I could see the odo said 54k, but I figure that's 154k....

Kelly & Jana Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com