Well since we are talking about updates, i might as well add mine :).
The engine & Tranny are done and in the car.  The body has been dropped back on and bolted down.  The fenders & doors have been sanded, blasted, fixed and are back on.  I will be attempting to fire her up real soon (I could have done it this weekened, but I forgot to order a junction block).  It has a new radiator and all that good stuff.  The engine compartment is pretty much done and ready to rock & roll, just have to tighten down the hose clamps and little stuff like that.  I will be hauling it down to Maryland next Saturday to have the body finished & painted.  While it's getting painted, I will have the seats redone and collect any odd & end parts in feel I will need.  I will post a picture of it as it sits now on the yahoo site  and let everyone know.  It will be at the Maryland show June 22-23 for it's unveiling!!!!

Tom