Way to go Keith! Congrats!
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 1:42 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] My car and life

My 71 Chevelle is back on the road. I am the most happiest unemployed person on this world right now. I have MY CAR again. This would have never happened right now, if it was not for this AMAZING,GENEROUS, AND KIND CHEVELLE LIST.    I once again want to THANK EVERYONE ON THIS LIST, that jumped in and came to may aid. Life will only get better from here. I hope that one day I too can help one of you, when you might need it. I wish you could see my happy face right now, you would know just how I feel right now. What happened on this list, with me and my car, is out of the ordinary.
 I put my friends motor in that he once had in a Chevy. Jimmy. The Jimmy was sent to the junk yard and he let me use his motor. The motor has a tow package camshaft and runs better than the cam I had in my old Chevelle motor. I also was able to fix the kick down cable, so I can get it to kick down into passing gear. I was also able to get the hood to sit down correctly in the rear, so that problem has been fixed. I am going to spend the rest of the day smiling while I wash and wax the girl and get her look as petty as she runs. THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE CHEVELLE LIST. You're one hell of a group of people. Bless everyone that helped me. Life could not be better.
Me and My Chevelle,
Sincere Thanks,
Keith C. Cooper