Last night I decided to let the Chevelle out last night and do some talking. I laid down a 100 foot burn out in front of my friends home (We measured it). I had my friend's wife in the car last night and let the Chevelle just scream. She said that she had never been in a car doing a serious burn out. She thought that was great fun. She keep asking me to let her do it. She was just thrilled and so was I. Now I have a problem, I want to keep this motor. I told the friend that is letting me borrow the motor, that I may just have to buy him another crate motor to replace his, when I get a job.
Keith