Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 8:33 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 69 SS Dash Bezel
 Can someone give me a ball park price for a dash bezel in a 69 Chevelle SS.  The previous owner of my car cut the dash to place a CD Player.  I'm not sure I can afford one right now but I plan on attending Spring Carlisle and would like to keep my eyes open in case I would find a good deal.  Thanks Craig

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html