Thorley Tri-Y's .  Excellent fit.  Flange is thick, welds smooth & clean.  The only negative is they come with a chrome finish (or did) that is not very good.  It doesn't look all that great and it certainly didn't stand up ( very long)  to daily use.  But I've had mine ceramic coated and am very happy with them.
Now there are 2 thorley (Dougs Headers & Doug Thorley Headers) companys.   The original - now owned by the divorced wife and a new company owned by doug.  I'm not sure which is which.  They are expensive but rumor is that the tri-y layout really helps low end torque.

rick schaefer
72 El Camino     http://members.home.net/jimmy4/rick1972elky.html
TPI 350-700r4   http://chevelles.com/showroom/ricks%20motor%20-L
Team Chevelle # 0038