Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 4:34 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] 327 motor mounts

You are looking for the actual mount, correct?  This is also called a frame stand, I think.  For those of you who think he is asking about motor mounts, he needs the part that bolts to the frame of the car that the motor mount then bolts to.  My car has the small block stands (swapped from the big block stands) because otherwise my headers would not go in.

I found some at a junkyard, so I suggest you call around for some of the larger Chevy junkyards.  I think I paid about $100 for the pair, but this was a long time ago so it might have been less.

I Found some '66-'67 mounts at Ausley's (http://www.chevelle.com/catalog.asp?action=category&id=9) listed as

EFB667S $99.00 1966-67 S/B Engine Frame Mounts pr

So I would think that there would be something similar for the '64 models.  Maybe try calling Ausley's or some of the other supplier and they might know what you can use.  You can try searching the Team Chevelle site (http://www.chevelles.com/) to see if this has been discussed as well.

Brad Waller     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
'66 Convertible | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFGs
'67 Chevelle    | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | '79 F-Body Brakes