I don’t believe American Racing offers custom offset wheels.  They are more a general wheel maker.  If you find a place like Budnik they will make custom offsets but they mostly set wheels above 15” but they may have some.  Check their website out at www.budnik.com.  They have some great stuff.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Wurzbacher, Lance
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 2:34 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] American Racing 200s

I tried that.  The website doesn't exactly encourage you to contact them.  All they seem to want to do is give you a dealer to contact.  We'll see if the email address I tried works or not.  Thanks for the response.  Is it me or does it seem that there are very few choices out there when you're shopping for a wheel in 15x8 with 4.5 inch backspacing.  Hmmmmm

Lance