Yea, on my '69 I'm looking straight into it, I have to look under or over it which is a problem.  I'm going to look for a mirror that either has a short mounting arm, or one that mounts to the windshield.  I need to get something smaller and higher mounted.

BTW:  with a 4" cowl hood, this is a bit of a problem.  :-)

Keith Cooper wrote:

I am going to have to be more careful. That 12" rearview mirror on my car causes a blind spot. Twice I have started to pull out or go, only to find a car turning in front of me. That big mirror and the mounting spot causes a blind spot. I think I will have to try the 11" mirror to see if it is better.Anyone else have this problem with the rearview mirror?Keith[EMAIL PROTECTED] See my Chevelle:
http://home.mindspring.com/~keithc/index.html

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html