I think I foung the governor, but I want to make sure
before I pry the case off - it is on the passenger
side, rear of transmission. It is round, and has a
metal snap holding it down. I did change filter/fluid
(only small ammount of debris in pan, fluid looked
good), and double checked vac. lines, but car is still
having the problem. Is what I found the governor??

Thanks!!

Bill
--- Richard Milkiewicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>