Kelly
   Do you have a home page for Ray Buck.  He posts a lot on the B-Body site and has a couple of elkys.   Thought that you might know him or of him.   His page doesn't work  www.aros.net/~rbuck/      I have several of his pages linked at chevelles.net  and would like to get the correct URL.
rick schaefer