Tom
     I have a  $165.00 (installed) windshield in my el camino.   I'm
happy with it. I've heard that these  low cost pieces are imported and
not as thick as originals.  I can't tell the difference.   I'd try to
reuse the rear glass - just be careful on the removal.    The windshield
though is probably dinged from 30 years of use.  Replace it.   I've seen
chevelle & camaro windshields for $99.00 at swap meets.  That price is in
the ballpark for what it is.  You can probably spend more.
rick