Well I hope that I can drop my rebuilt 396 in next week.  I'm just getting that itch really bad.  I have been cleaning and detailing the undercarriage as much as I can,  and replacing what I need to, with the engine removed.
     The only bad part on my 69 SS body is the trunk area, and it's not that bad.  I have some pin holes in the far rear, near tail lights, of the floor pan.  I can't afford right now to replace it.  I was wonder however, that it would be great to at least coat under the rear floor with some POR-15 to help it along.  I already did the interior area. My questions are how hard is it, for a first timer, to remove the gas tank to coat this area? That is involved?
     I also have a leak where the Master Cylinder and booster connect.  I guess the Master Cylinder is bad.  I just purchased a rebuilt one. If I disconnect the break lines and replace the Master Cylinder, can I get by without bleeding the brake lines?

 Craig