I added some new pictures of this car coming together.  All it needs now is
exhaust and insurance and it will drive.  The engine, frame, underhood, and
suspension are done.

http://webpages.charter.net/perfmark/cars/chevelle/chevelle.htm

The body and interior still need restoring.

BTW, I ordered the last front SS grill emblem from a place called Auto City
Classics in Isanti MN.  This place had every emblem in stock so I ordered
new ones for the whole car while I still can.  Classic Muscle from NC has a
"national back order" or "no longer produced" on about 1/3 of the emblems
needed on a 71.

Mark