Agree with Rick.  Although it doesn't bother me a whole lot with a cable
connection but some folks are (1) still using a dial-up modem and (2) some
are using email software that doesn't accept attachments or Outlook's Rich
Text Format.  Either send it to Rick and he can post it at Team Chevelle or
to me (or anyone else) that has web sites.  I have pictures of 64-72
Chevelles in a gallery format at my main web site - dalesplace.com.

My email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky